We know that the most basic requirement is to print a satisfactorily packaged print. A good printing plate is required. The printing plate is the basis for the printing of high-quality flexographic printing products. What are the conditions for a good printing plate? In terms of flexographic printing, the following points need to be met: 1 Design for flexographic printing; 2 Plate making; 3 Reasonable process planning; 4 Separation.
The manuscript design will affect the following aspects: 1 printing effect; 2 overprinting; 3 image restoration; 4 quality stability; 5 printing plate resistance force; 6 die cutting and post processing. The following are the precautions for flexographic printing prepress design. The following points should be avoided.
1. Small text, small lines.
2. Two-color or multicolored lines or text.
3. Small anti-white or anti-white lines.
4. Image high light breaks network, or 1:6 small outlets.
5. Lines and text are done in Photoshop software.
6. Wide and long bars and field in the horizontal direction of the print cylinder
7. Design long and wide gradients in the print direction.
8. A large area of â€‹â€‹the field is in the same plane as the dot and small text.
9. The operating software is not uniform.
10. The design artwork format is not suitable.
(1) In the design process of the design company, there are often some ideas that need to be manipulated in Photoshop. However, since the flexographic printing needs to be adjusted on the image according to the characteristics of the flexographic printing, it is best to save it if there is a layered file. Psd format.
(2) Don't put the final program of the entire design draft, picture and text typesetting in Photoshop software.
(3) The image accuracy must reach 300dpi.
(4) Graphic design can be used by Illustrator, Freehand and other professional publishing software.
Plate making method
Of course, the quality of platemaking is also a very important link. At present, there are two platemaking methods for the flexographic version. One is the traditional platemaking and the other is the laser platemaking. Let us first understand the differences between the two platemaking methods.
1. Traditional plate making
(1) The film needs to be output. During the process of outputting the film, the laser energy of the imagesetter may make the dots and text thicker or thinner, plus the film that needs to be exposed during the output; the washing, the concentration of the washing solution, the temperature, etc., on the imaging quality There was an insult to image, which eventually distort the textual and computer data on the film.
(2) The surface of the film's film is closely attached to the surface of the protective film. In this operation, dust will adhere to the surface of the plate, and the hair or holes will be easily generated on the plate, which will affect the printing effect.
(3) Clean the vacuum film. If the cleaning is not enough, dust will be adsorbed on the surface of the film during this operation, which may easily cause the appearance of hair-like or hole-like on the produced surface, which will affect the printing effect.
(4) Vacuum. Bad vacuuming can cause text and dots on the plate to become imaginary.
(5) Exposure. Because the light is exposed and cured by the vacuum film and the film, when the light passes through the film, due to the film having a certain thickness, the light will produce a diffuse reflection, so that the image edge is not sharp. Once the exposure time is too long, the dots will become larger. The space between pictures and texts becomes smaller and the anti-white text becomes smaller.
(6 (a) green wash.
(to be continued)
Shampoo Packaging,Hair Conditioner Tube,Plastic Packaging Container,Big Natural Tube
Cosmetic Packaging,According To Diameter,Co., Ltd. , http://www.cosmetic-packaging-supplies.com