Fourth, the choice of packaging strategy
Product packaging is a powerful weapon in marketing, so companies must choose proper packaging strategies when designing packaging. Common packaging strategies are the following.
(1) Similar packaging strategies Similar packaging strategies refer to the various products produced and operated by the enterprise. They use the same pattern, color or other common features on the packaging, so that the entire package is similar in appearance and easy to notice that it is the same one. The product produced by a company can be said to be "unified packaging." The main advantages of this strategy are:
1. You can save packaging design costs.
2. Can increase business momentum and improve corporate reputation. A series of uniform product packaging will inevitably lead consumers to repeated visual impacts and form a deep impression.
3. It helps new products to go public, and through similar packaging, it can use the company's existing reputation to make new products quickly occupy a place in the market. Similar packages selected for similar quality products will lead to sales effects; however, products with widely differing quality levels, if used in similar packaging, will adversely affect high-end quality products and jeopardize corporate reputation.
(II) Classification packaging strategy The classification packaging strategy refers to the products produced and operated by an enterprise, and different packaging is implemented according to different quality levels. High-end, mid-range, and low-end products are used in corresponding packaging. High-priced products are beautifully packaged.
Due to differences in economic income, consumption levels, education levels, and age levels, different consumers have different needs for product packaging. In general, high-income earners, especially high-income middle-aged and young people with high education level, exquisite about packaging, like the unique shape, vivid screen, and tasteful packaging; while those with low income or low education level, Loves affordable, simple and convenient packaging. Therefore, enterprises should adopt different grades of differential packaging strategies based on different levels of consumer demand in order to win more customers and open up markets.
(å) The component packaging strategy is to package the same products in large, medium, or small amounts of different packaging to facilitate different types of consumer spending.
(4) Integrated packaging and packaging, or multi-packaging (or ancillary packaging), refers to a company bringing together a variety of related products or products of the same variety with different specifications and designs in the same container, such as cosmetics and skin care. Supplies, teaware, toys, tool kits, household kits, treasure boxes, etc., are sold at the same time. This kind of packaging is convenient for consumers to purchase and use, which is conducive to the promotion of sales of multiple products and increase the level of goods. It also provides consumers with a consumption model that can cultivate new consumption habits. This strategy provides convenience for consumers to purchase, carry, use, and store, and helps companies expand sales and promote new products, such as make-up boxes, that are all integrated packaging products.
(5) Reusing packaging strategies to reuse packaging, also called multi-purpose packaging, means that after the goods in the user's packaging container are used, the packaging container can still be used; it may be used to purchase the original product, or it may be used For other uses. For example, biscuit boxes can be used to hold other cookies, can also contain candy, and can also be used to hold stationery items. This kind of strategy helps to arouse the user's buying interest, and may also promote its repeated purchases so as to serve as an advertisement.
(6) Coupon packaging strategy This strategy is for companies to attach a few gifts to a product's packaging container to attract purchase interest. Such as children's toys, candy, and other goods packaged in a series of comic pictures, literacy cards; cosmetic packaging with coupons, winning prizes after winning.
This strategy, in addition to the core product, is accompanied by other things such as pictures, physical items, lottery tickets, etc. to the consumer in order to stimulate the customerâ€™s desire to purchase. Such as Master Kong instant noodles in the package attached to the Tigers cyclone card, each pack of instant noodles are placed in a different Tornado card, such as baby tiger, clever tiger, tigers, Tornado tigers, Warrior tigers, tigers and other cards. The children can't put it down, they are eager to hold a full set of Tornado cards, and they often have to buy instant noodles with such cards. For a time, different tastes of Master Kong instant noodles, with a variety of colorful Tornado cards, went into millions of households.
(VII) Reform Packaging Strategy The reform packaging strategy refers to the change of packaging design as the company's products are updated and the market changes. In modern market operations, the improvement of commodity packaging, like the improvement of the product itself, has an impact on marketing. If the intrinsic quality is similar to similar products but the sales are not good, the packaging design may be unpopular. At this time, attention should be paid to transforming the packaging and introducing innovative packaging, which may create excellent sales performance. At the same time, we should collect more information on the packaging performance in the market, continuously improve product packaging, adopt new materials and technologies in a timely manner, carefully design new models, and create novel and unique packaging to perform various functions of packaging. Of course, this does not mean that as long as we pay attention to the change of packaging can promote sales, the internal quality of goods should also be continuously improved, at least to meet the requirements of use is the most basic prerequisite.
(8) The strategic packaging of large packaging and small packaging also includes large packaging and small packaging. In general, the main purpose of the large package is to facilitate handling, prevent collision, and protect the appearance. Large packages usually need to be removed after the product is shipped to the point of sale. The main purpose of small packaging is to preserve quality, increase attractiveness, product labeling and other functions. Small packages are usually not removed and are taken home by shoppers and products. The use of mail-order products also meets the processing rules for postal services in packaging design to save on postage.
In addition, the computer's processor and memory are often supplied directly to the consumer for stand-alone use. This is called "boxing." However, due to the large amount of demand, computer dealers usually purchase large quantities of goods, which are called "bulk". "Bulk" is an industrial packaging. Organic fertilizers for ordinary home gardening are usually packed in small bags, but farmers usually use bulks; farmers need a lot of organic fertilizers.
Packaging has a close relationship with other marketing mix policies. The design of packaging should be coordinated with other marketing mix policies. The quantity of packaging is highly correlated with the selling price. If consumers are considered reluctant to pay too much money to purchase the product, they should switch to a smaller number of packages, such as packing 40 boxes of toilet paper together, and at the same time bring the consumer To come up with high prices and problems with storage space. The degree to which the packaging material protects the product, its appearance, etc. will also affect the handling. The size of the package must meet the specifications of most shelves or it will be rejected by the dealer. Therefore, packaging decisions need to be considered as a whole with other decisions.
(9) Green packaging strategy The green packaging strategy is also called ecological packaging strategy. It refers to packaging materials that can be reused or recycled, recycled, and packaging waste can be easily disposed of or harmless to the environment. The concept of business management has gone through several stages of development: the concept of production, product concepts, marketing concepts, marketing concepts, and social concepts. At the end of the last century, it was positioned as a concept of green marketing. Today's consumer awareness of environmental protection is increasing. The green marketing that accompanies green technology, green industry, and green consumption has become the new mainstream of corporate marketing. The green packaging adapted to green marketing has become the trend of packaging development in the world today. $Page break $
(10) Appropriate Packaging Strategy Appropriate packaging is a proper role in the pursuit of packaging, and its role, benefits and various costs of packaging are in a coordinated and stable state. The packaging cost appears in the various stages of packaging and waste disposal. When choosing the packaging, the whole process of packaging should be considered. Scientifically design the packaging and implement standardization. While ensuring the packaging function, minimize packaging materials and reduce packaging costs. This reduces overall product costs and enhances the competitiveness of the product.
(11) The convenient packaging strategy is to use convenient packaging such as bag-type, bag-type, trunk-type, backpack-type and other portable packaging that is easy to carry and store, easy to open and re-seal, and pull rings. Buttons, pull-tabs, roll-opening, tear-off and other easy-to-open packagings to encourage customers to repeat purchases and promote sales.
(12) Precautions for packaging strategy selection The role of product packaging is to protect the product itself, facilitate consumer use, beautify the product, increase the added value of the product, and promote sales. Reasonable product packaging strategies have a very important influence on the company's product marketing activities. Specific considerations are as follows:
1. Points to note when changing the shape of the package
In general, the shape of the package is determined by the geometry of the product, but in some cases, special considerations are needed, for example, to specifically reflect the inner beauty of the product, companies need to change the external shape of the product. If companies need to change their original packaging, they must first understand consumer spending and usage habits. Do they have conflicts with them? Also pay attention to consumers' line of sight habits. Do you agree with the circular packaging consumers? Why do you like flat or square packaging?
2. Use family or individual packaging
The so-called familial packaging means that all product items use the same or substantially similar packaging. The advantage of this is to reduce the design and printing cost of the packaging; because the promotion of one product item leads to other products, it can reduce the advertising expenses; it can also use the successful product projects of the enterprise to drive the sales of other product items. However, the disadvantage is that if one or several products have problems, it will also have an adverse effect on other product items. If a single package is used, packaging costs and promotion costs are high, but it will not have a concomitant effect on other product items due to a problem with a product project. This requires companies to decide based on marketing goals and market risk.
3. Use combination packaging
Within the same package, the packaging series is the associated product, which is a combination package. Such as toothpaste and toothbrush package together; a group of cosmetics packaged together and so on. The advantage of combination packaging is that it can increase the company's product sales, because when customers need to buy related products, they don't just identify one product to purchase. In most cases, several products are purchased separately. When using a combination package to allow customers to purchase a series of products, try to buy the company's products; at the same time, it is also suitable for customers to purchase for the purpose of gifts.
4. Use multi-purpose packaging
Multi-purpose packaging means that the packaging can be used for other purposes after the product is consumed or used. Such as medicine bottles for drinking cups, plastic bags for handbags. Multi-purpose packaging can make the package play the role of long-term advertising; so that customers are relatively cheap and willing to buy.
With the continuous development of the market economy, the packaging of products on the retail market is dazzling, and businesses often attract customers through gorgeous packaging. Traditional corrugated cartons have played a new role in expanding the brand effect of commodities.
The display packaging that brand awareness raises is the attractiveness of the appearance of the productâ€”bright colors and the use of a certain printing process to reflect the contents of the package. In the market, merchants often use new tastes and more attractive product packaging to promote people's consumption.
The core of this business philosophy and strategy lies in being ahead of itself, surpassing itself, and surpassing the existing consumer market level. It is true that advanced things are widely accepted by consumers, but the development of modern consumer markets requires such a process. If there is an exclusive brand, the style is ahead of its own, it is unique, and it has been rated as â€œat least 10 years ahead of the marketâ€ new products by the industry. Such commodities will lead the trend of the times and be chased by consumers. As a product packaging must also consider how to promote public consumption with attractive innovations.
At present, the main growth areas of corrugated boxes are in the food, beverage, tobacco and alcohol, cosmetics, food service, mineral water and other industries. In the retail packaging industry is in accordance with the nature, form and number of different products
Our main product is : nylon cooking utensil , stainless steel kitchen utensil , kitchen grater. The stainless steel of our products can be in18/10 (AISI 316); 18/8 (AISI 304) and 18/0 (AISI 430)which are safe for touching food directly and we get SGS food safe test for our goods: LFGB for the whole European market ; FDA for North and South American market.We get our own design, meanwhile OEM is welcome, we can do not only the whole cutlery in stainless steel, but also can do colorful plastic handle; wooden handle . Your logo can be embossed; engraved; imprint and lasered. The finish of the cutlery we get mirror polish; matt polish; satin polish and also tumble polish(Machine polish).
Kitchen Tools,Knife Sharpener,Kitchen Utensils,Cooking Utensils,Vegetable Peeler,Wooden Grill Scraper,Vegetable Chopper
YANG JIANG FEETON HOME PRODUCTS CO., LTD. , http://www.feetonbbq.com