Screen printing originated in ancient China and has a history of about 2,000 years. It was used for mass production of textile silk printing in the mid-1950s. The industrialization of â€œscreen printingâ€ developed late and started in the late 1970s and early 1980s. "Screen printing" covers a wide range of issues. This article will focus on screen printing of textiles, introducing screen printing applications, technical features, and textile printing technologies.
Screen Printing Application Profile
As a screen printing of professional processing technology, the industry boundary is clearly divided during the planned economy period. After the reform and opening up, this boundary was gradually broken down. Various industries applied screen printing to related products, thus forming a special industry shared by all walks of life. Its characteristic is that the company is small in scale and very dispersive, and it can be roughly summarized as the following aspects.
1) Needle textile screen printing. The data show that in the international silk screen printing industry, textile screens account for more than 50% of the total, which relates to clothing, accessories, bedding, interior decorations, hygiene products, shoes, caps, etc., as well as flags and promotional materials in people's daily lives. .
2) Circuit board and membrane switch. It is a rising star of silk screen printing. China began to develop it in the 1960s. With the rapid development of the electronics industry and the increase and innovation of applied components, the industry has developed rapidly and it has a wide range of coverage. Electronic products are inseparable from screen printing.
3) Plastic products. Including soft plastics and hard plastics, common children's toys, packing bags and daily commodities and some containers, such as bottles, cans, boxes and so on.
4) Screen printing of the packaging. Its variety of materials, various types of regulations, there are paper, wood, synthetic materials, but also metal and plastic, a wide variety.
5) Large-format advertisements and posters. In the past, general posters were based on offset printing. The pattern was bright and colorful, with rich tone levels, but its print area was limited. At the same time require a larger amount of print. Screen printing can make up for its weaknesses, suitable for small-volume printing, and large-format screen printing breaks the limitations of offset printing format. Although the application time is not long, it is developing rapidly.
6) Ceramic decals and transfer paper. Their history is about 20 years. The former is affiliated with the ceramic industry. The latter has a diversified application field due to the diversification of transfer techniques.
7) Signage, Nameplates and Cards. By printing on the surface of various materials, such as metal, plastic, and wood, words, patterns, symbols, lines, etc. are printed on the surface, and various types of signs and cards are made. The printing techniques are various and the products can be seen everywhere.
8) Screen printing in the field of fine arts. European and American countries divide screen printing into two categories: industrial screen printing and art screen printing. China's fine arts screen printing is also actively developed, but it is still not widely used.
Screen printing is also widely used in glass and leather decoration. Anti-counterfeiting ink printing anti-counterfeit labels and optical disk printing also adopt screen printing technology.
PTFE Fabric has non stick surface, with special formulated PTFE content,Jiangsu Youngsun New Materials Co.,ltd has premium series,unlike normal PTFE Coated Glass Fabrics,this series products have super smooth, high-gloss surface coating, great release, highest dielectric strength, and chemical-resistant characteristics. This premium series are specially designed to meet most demanding applications such as laminate-release sheets, food conveyor belts, electrical insulation and industrial processing.
PTFE Fabric Premium, Teflon Fabric, Teflon Coated Fiberglass Fabric
Jiangsu Esone New Material Co,.Ltd , https://www.cookware-manufacturer.com