Porcine Interleukin 10 (IL-10) Quantitative Detection Kit (ELISA)
Porcine Interleukin 10 (IL-10) Quantitative Detection Kit (ELISA)
ã€Use of the kitã€‘
Quantitative detection of interleukin 10 (IL-10) in pig serum, plasma and related liquid samples.
This kit uses double-antibody two-step sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Add the standard and the test sample to the pre-coated porcine interleukin 10 (IL-10) antibody transparent enzyme label coated plate. After incubation for a sufficient time, wash to remove unbound components, and then add the enzyme label working solution. After sufficient incubation time, washing to remove unbound components. Substrates A and B were added in sequence, and the substrate (TMB) was converted into a blue product catalyzed by horseradish peroxidase (HRP), which turned yellow under the action of an acid. IL-10) The concentration is positively correlated. The OD value is measured at a wavelength of 450 nm. Based on the OD value of the standard and the sample, the content of porcine interleukin 10 (IL-10) in the sample is calculated.
ã€Composition of the kitã€‘
Enzyme coated plate
12 holes Ã— 8
Developer A liquid
Standard product: 1600pg / mL
Developer B liquid
20 times concentrated washing liquid
Remarks: The standard product is diluted with standard product diluent in order: 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 50pg / mL
[Reagents and equipment needed but not provided]
1. 37 â„ƒ thermostat
2. Standard specification microplate reader
3. Precision pipettes and disposable tips
4. Distilled water
5. Disposable test tubes
6. Absorbent paper
1. Preparation: Remove the reagent kit from the refrigerator and re-equilibrate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Mixing solution: dilute the 20-fold concentrated washing solution with distilled water to the original one.
3. Add standard products and samples to be tested: take a sufficient number of enzyme-coated plates and fix them to the frame. Set up standard wells, sample wells to be tested and blank control wells, record the positions of each well in the standard wells. Add 50Î¼L of the standard; add 10Î¼L of the sample to be tested to the sample well, then add 40Î¼L of the sample diluent (that is, the sample is diluted 5 times); add 50Î¼L of the enzyme-labeled working solution to both the standard and the sample well; .
4. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 60 minutes.
5. Wash the plate: discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each well with the washing liquid, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the washing of the plate 5 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
6. Color development: add 50 Î¼L of developer A solution to each well, then add 50 Î¼L of developer B solution, and develop color at 37 Â° C in the dark for 15 min.
7. Termination: Remove the enzyme labeling plate and add 50Î¼L of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (the color changes from blue to yellow).
8. Determination: Zero the blank holes, and within 15 minutes after termination, measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well with a wavelength of 450 nm.
9. Calculation: According to the concentration of the standard product and the corresponding OD value, calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve, and then calculate the corresponding sample concentration on the regression equation according to the OD value of the sample. You can also use various application software to Calculation. The final concentration is the actual measured concentration times the dilution factor.
1. The sample cannot contain sodium azide (NaN3) because sodium azide (NaN3) is an inhibitor of horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
2. The specimen should be extracted as soon as possible after collection. The extraction should be carried out according to relevant literature. The experiment should be carried out as soon as possible after extraction. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
3. The sample should be fully centrifuged, without hemolysis and particles.
1. The experiment is carried out in strict accordance with the instructions, and the result of the experiment must be determined by the reading of the microplate reader.
2. If the enzyme-labeled coated board is not used up after opening, it should be put into a sealed bag and added with desiccant immediately.
3. It is recommended that all standards, samples and blank controls be tested in duplicate, and the average value is taken to reduce the experimental error.
4. Keep in mind that the sample has been diluted 5 times. The calculation result is multiplied by 5 to obtain the actual concentration of the sample.
5. The quantitative range of this kit is 50-1600pg / mL, beyond this range, it is calculated from the extension of the standard curve, not as an accurate quantitative result, please use the standard dilution to determine the accurate result after dilution (50-1600pg / mL range Inside), multiplied by the total dilution factor is the final concentration of the sample.
6. If the color is too light, the substrate incubation time can be extended properly.
7. In order to avoid cross-contamination, the tips, samples and blank controls should be replaced with a new one for each addition; the common components such as enzyme working solution, sample diluent and substrate should be cantilevered, and they should not touch the microwell ; Do not reuse the sealing film.
8. The kits are used within the warranty period, and different batches of reagents should not be mixed.
9. Substrate B is sensitive to light and avoid prolonged exposure to light.
[Summary of operating procedures]
Prepare reagents, samples and standards
Add prepared samples and standards, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add the enzyme reagent, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add color developing solutions A and B, and develop at 37 â„ƒ for 15 minutes
Add stop solution
Read OD value within 15 minutes
50-1600pg / mL
96 servings / box
Store at 2-8 â„ƒ, protected from light and moisture.
Shanghai Yuping Biological Technology Co., Ltd. mainly deals with ELISA kits of various brands and grades, with quality assurance and perfect after-sales service. And provide free generation testing. Serving universities and immunology research units. Technicians serve you better.
Foot Pedal Trash Bin is combined with high-quality material, strong structure design and modern style design . Step Trash Can features with a strong steel step placement for mechanized pedal to open the lid. And Soft Close Pedal Rubbish Bin is installed descent device to close the lid at whisper quite. What's more, if you have to do a long time task to trash, it also designs with lid stay open function to rest your foot. Moreover, some Stainless Steel Pedal Garbage Can is designed with build-in odour filter box to reduce the moisture and odours inside the bucket. The surface of the 430 Stainless Steel Pedal Trash Bin will be easily anti-fingerprinting and clean by processed by matt finish.
430 Stainless Steel Pedal Trash Bin
Foot Pedal Trash Bin,Step Trash Can,Soft Close Pedal Rubbish Bin, Stainless Steel Pedal Garbage Can
ZHEJIANG ERHUI TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD , https://www.jahhome.com